Sacred Heart Plus
Child Care Associates
Sacred Heart Plus is looking for Child Care Associates. Sacred Heart Plus is the child care program for Sacred Heart School in West Des Moines. Monday-Friday 2-6 p.m. are the hours available; additional hours maybe available based on program needs. Hours can vary and can be flexible for school and activities.
- Looking for energetic & dependable staff who love children.
- Hiring for all positions full time teachers and part time teachers.
- We provide care for Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and School Age.
- Team Teaching Environment.
- Form an association with caring parents based upon a mutual concern for the welfare of young children.
- Encourage each child to grow and develop at their own pace according to their individual needs.
- Offer qualified, experienced and caring staff to provide a positive attitude toward learning.
- Provide a preschool program that prepares children for school and every day life.
- Provide classrooms with learning centers that will encourage children to think logically, scientifically, dramatically, physically, and creatively.
Please contact Jessie Zeimen at Jessie.Zeimen@sacredheartwdm.org or Jennifer Leon at Jennifer.Leon@sacredheartwdm.org or call 515-226-9662 or 515-864-8737.
Holy Trinity Catholic School
Holy Trinity Catholic School, located in the Beaverdale neighborhood of Des Moines, is seeking dedicated and dynamic academic and religious leaders to serve as Principal and Assistant Principal for the 2020-2021 school year. Holy Trinity Catholic Church has been serving the needs of Catholics and other denominations who choose to share in our mission since 1920. Holy Trinity Catholic School is a two-section school currently serving over 400 students in preschool through eighth grade. The school’s dedicated and highly qualified faculty and staff, in collaboration with supportive parents, share the responsibility of guiding educational experience of the students.
The principal and assistant principal of Holy Trinity Catholic School will develop, implement, and drive the faith based educational program of the school as a member of the leadership team of Holy Trinity Parish. With the assistance of the Pastor of the parish and school staff, students will develop personal and life-changing relationships with Christ. The principals will help create and promote a faith community giving priority to the development of the Catholic dimension and identity of the school along with curriculum based on sound educational research and current best practice.
Successful candidates must be a practicing Catholic with knowledge of Catholic teaching and doctrines and must hold or be eligible to obtain a valid Iowa administrative license with evaluator approval. Please submit on-line application at Teach Iowa and include a cover letter, resume, three letters of reference, transcripts, and copy of Administrator license by March 30, 2020 with anticipated interviews on April 2nd.