3-YEAR-OLD PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER
3-YEAR OLD PRESCHOOL ASSOCIATE
OUR LADY’S LITTLE LEARNERS PRESCHOOL – OLIH – ANKENY, IOWA
Our Lady’s Little Learners is looking for both a Lead Teacher and an Associate Teacher for our 3-Year-Old Preschool for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Applicants with Lead Teaching Experience or education in Early Childhood are preferred for the lead position. The Associate Teacher will help the teacher with classroom management and teaching. Both positions are part-time, Monday through Friday mornings, August through May. We are looking for applicants who:
Bring energy and joy to the classroom
Provide a qualified, welcoming, supportive environment and presence for children and their families
Challenge and nurture young learners to foster a positive attitude toward learning
Have experience/knowledge of the growth mindset approach
Want to work in a team environment which is faith-centered
Must pass a background check and meet DHS requirements
Please contact Shelley Tegels at email@example.com with questions or to apply.
Saint Albert Catholic Schools
Development Director - Council Bluffs, Iowa
With an enrollment of over 700 pk-12 students, the Saint Albert Catholic Schools offer a small-town, Catholic school atmosphere within the Omaha/Council Bluffs metropolitan area. The Saint Albert Catholic School system prepares students to excel, graduate, and succeed in post-secondary education. Over thirty percent of our families receive tuition assistance, and nearly twenty-five percent come from non-Catholic families. Saint Albert is a school system that proudly supports learners of varied academic ability, economic means, religions, and ethnicity.
Parents are attracted to the faith-based Catholic education in a safe, orderly, purposeful learning environment. Our students come from Council Bluffs, the surrounding communities, varied faiths, and multiple foreign countries to learn and grow with us. Saint Albert students benefit from the high academic expectations, small class sizes, and dedicated teachers. Students of Saint Albert Catholic are expected to distinguish themselves through their achievement, appearance, effort, and attitudes. As such, our students have built rich traditions and earned respect for their many academic, athletic, and activity accomplishments. Our alumni continue to distinguish themselves as purposeful community leaders, and the Saint Albert Catholic Schools have earned recognition as a valuable community asset.
The Saint Albert Catholic School system is currently seeking a highly qualified Development Director to lead the expansion of existing development activities. The successful candidate will work closely with the school president, school staff, local pastors, the area board of education, foundation board, alumni, friends, and benefactors to generate development revenue and secure the financial security of the Saint Albert Catholic Schools.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day leadership, planning, and management of the development program and its on-going activities.
- Stewardship and relationship building with alumni, benefactors, and friends of the Saint Albert Catholic Schools.
- Donor research, cultivation of major gifts, and coordination of planned giving.
- Coordination of major events including the annual appeal and benefit auction.
- Engagement and cultivation of donor relationships with local and regional business and corporations.
- Collaboration with School Community Relations, Finance Office, and support staff in on-going marketing and communication with the school community, gift recording, and donor communication.
- Coordination of alumni newsletters and annual development report.
The position is open until filled, and candidates are encouraged to submit their application materials at their earliest opportunity. Credentials are reviewed upon submission, and the most promising candidates will be contacted for initial screening. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a letter of application, resume, listing of references, and representative work samples electronically or via mail. Upon request, applications will be treated in confidence until such time as the applicant and Saint Albert mutually agree to contact references and previous employers.
Applicants may inquire about the position or submit application materials to:
President, Saint Albert Catholic Schools
400 Gleason Ave.
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Sacred Heart Preschool
3 Year-Old Preschool Associate/Para-Educator - West Des Moines, Iowa
Sacred Heart Preschool is looking for a 3-Year-Old Preschool Associate/Para-Educator for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants should be fun, energetic and creative. Associate will help the teacher with day-to-day activities and routine. Experience working with early childhood children is preferred. The associate position is part-time but has option of full-time hours with our Extended Care (after class) preschool program. Applicants must pass background check, meet DHS requirements and complete necessary trainings within 30 days.
Please contact Jane Kinney at Jane.Kinney@sacredheartwdm.org (515-223-1284 ext 142) or Jessie Zeimen at Jessie.Zeimen@sacredheartwdm.org with questions or to apply. You can also call (515-226-9662).
Childhood Degree tuition assistance through TEACH Iowa possible.
Sacred Heart Plus
Child Care Associates - West Des Moines, Iowa
Sacred Heart Plus is looking for Child Care Associates. Sacred Heart Plus is the child care program for Sacred Heart School in West Des Moines. Monday-Friday 2-6 p.m. are the hours available; additional hours maybe available based on program needs. Hours can vary and can be flexible for school and activities.
- Looking for energetic & dependable staff who love children.
- Hiring for all positions full time teachers and part time teachers.
- We provide care for Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and School Age.
- Team Teaching Environment.
- Form an association with caring parents based upon a mutual concern for the welfare of young children.
- Encourage each child to grow and develop at their own pace according to their individual needs.
- Offer qualified, experienced and caring staff to provide a positive attitude toward learning.
- Provide a preschool program that prepares children for school and every day life.
- Provide classrooms with learning centers that will encourage children to think logically, scientifically, dramatically, physically, and creatively.
Please contact Jessie Zeimen at Jessie.Zeimen@sacredheartwdm.org or Jennifer Leon at Jennifer.Leon@sacredheartwdm.org or call 515-226-9662 or 515-864-8737.