St. Albert Schools
Under the guidance of the Diocese of Des Moines and Meitler Consultants, a strategic planning process has produced a new organizational structure that promotes new thinking, improved student, faculty and alumni engagement, and fosters financial viability.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Business Manager – St. Albert Schools
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business manager at St. Albert Schools in Council Bluffs. This position performs all functions necessary for the thorough and appropriate management and maintenance of the financial records of the school and Foundation, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger. To manage and facilitate all human resources functions (payroll, benefits, recruitment, hiring, employee relations, etc.).
Please view the full job description: Business Manager
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sacred Heart Plus
Child Care Associates
Sacred Heart Plus is looking for Child Care Associates. Sacred Heart Plus is the child care program for Sacred Heart School in West Des Moines. Monday-Friday 2-6 p.m. are the hours available; additional hours maybe available based on program needs. Hours can vary and can be flexible for school and activities.
- Looking for energetic & dependable staff who love children.
- Hiring for all positions full time teachers and part time teachers.
- We provide care for Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and School Age.
- Team Teaching Environment.
- Form an association with caring parents based upon a mutual concern for the welfare of young children.
- Encourage each child to grow and develop at their own pace according to their individual needs.
- Offer qualified, experienced and caring staff to provide a positive attitude toward learning.
- Provide a preschool program that prepares children for school and every day life.
- Provide classrooms with learning centers that will encourage children to think logically, scientifically, dramatically, physically, and creatively.
Please contact Jessie Zeimen at Jessie.Zeimen@sacredheartwdm.org or Jennifer Leon at Jennifer.Leon@sacredheartwdm.org or call 515-226-9662 or 515-864-8737.