Final module reflection paper guidelines:
Purpose of Reflection Paper
The purpose of the reflection paper is to demonstrate what you have learned about God’s “plan of sheer goodness” from the first pillar of the Catechism, while showing your understanding of living the Catholic faith as a journey from Blessing to Blessing. Drawing from the Catechism and lectures your writing should include the three following elements.
1. A synopsis of the first pillar of the Catechism.
2. New insights that you gained from the first pillar.
3. The personal benefits you received from the first pillar (Be specific in relation to the Creed.)
It is not necessary to organize your paper into three sections. You can write in the style that you are comfortable with, just remember to include the three elements somewhere in the paper.
Module I due date: December 10 - paper or email.
Format Requirements for the Reflection Paper
• must be 2 pages (no more, no less)
• Cover page with module title, name, date, and the name of the class