CATHOLIC SCHOOL EDUCATION OUTCOMES
At Diocese of Des Moines Catholic Schools, excellence is relentlessly pursued in academics by instilling a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and growth. As a result, our schools challenge all students to aim higher academically, spiritually and personally.
All of our students work toward the following outcomes:
- Apply technology competently.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Solve problems independently and cooperatively.
- Reason scientifically, mathematically and historically.
- Accept Church, civic and personal responsibility.
- Anticipate and constructively react to change.
- Communicate ideas and emotions effectively.
- Demonstrate global awareness, cross-cultural understanding and social justice principles.
- Cultivate an understanding and appreciation of the arts.
Our students have achieved the following:
- 100% of our students graduate
- 95% of our students go to college
- Our 3rd - 11th grade students score 8.8% - 9.95% higher than their public school counterparts in reading, math and science on the Iowa Assessments tests.