Victim Assistance


The bishop has appointed Sam Porter as the Victim Assistance Advocate. He is also a staff member at Polk County Crisis & Advocacy Services. Porter assists victims through the complaint process, and in seeking support and counseling services. Interested parties can call Porter at (515) 286-2015 or e-mail him at or to make a complaint or seek support or counseling. Please see "File a Complaint" for instructions on filing a formal complaint with the diocese.

Una alegación de abuso sexual de un menor de edad por un parroco de la iglesia católica se puede hacer contactando a la encargada(o) de Asistencia para Victimas de la dióceses. Para contactarse con la encargada(o), llame al (515) 286-2031 o mande un mensaje electronico a: or