We invite families throughout the Diocese of Des Moines to visit our schools and discover the Catholic school difference. And what is that Catholic school difference? Well, Catholic schools:
- Provide an education that combines Catholic faith and teachings with academic excellence.
- Partner with parents in the faith formation of their children.
- Set high standards for student achievement and help them succeed.
- Offer a balanced curriculum that integrates faith, culture and life.
- Use technology to enhance education.
- Instill in students the value of service to others.
- Teach children respect of self and others.
- Emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
- Prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
- Cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective.
- Build community.
If these benefits are something you seek in a school for you child(ren), stop by and visit your local Catholic school to learn more. Click here to find a school near you.
What's New at Our Schools?
Catholic schools throughout the diocese lead in innovative classroom instruction and programs. Our students experience a robust curriculum that includes religion, reading, language arts, handwriting, spelling, math, social studies, science, physical education, technology, art and library programs all designed to challenge students and provide an exceptional learning environment. We also offer unique programs like Spanish language immersion and STEM schools. Click the links below to learn more and discover the Catholic school difference!
Spanish Language Immersion at St. Anthony School
Diverse Learner Support
The Benefits of Early Childhood Education
What to Consider When Choosing a School